20 November 2011

Meg Loves {OnlineShoes.com}

I just received my new pair of Clarks booties from OnlineShoes.com
and I'm excited to finally share them with you. I've become quite obsessed
with little booties this Fall and can't stop adding them to my collection.
I just got the the 'Mary Margaret Olive Leather Boots
from the Indigo by Clarks line and they are so cute and comfortable.
What I like most is that they come up a little higher and they cover my leggings nicely.
Some of the shorter booties hit right at the end of my leggings so I have to becareful
and make sure my black socks cover and hold them down. No need to worry with
these booties though!

I also love these because I can wear them all day long and my feet don't get sore
or tired. I wear them all day at work or even to go shopping in, like today :)

 Look at how cute my hubs is... We're thinking about having him do 
some guest posts here and there, GQ style ;) What do you think?
Oh - Wanna see what I bought from Pottery Barn? :)
These super cute wine bottle sayings for the Holidays.
They have 'Cheers' or 'Peace'
I bought 2 'Cheers' - they're so festive and fun :)

----

Well dolls,
I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend!

I'm traveling to Toronto this week for work!
I'm sure I'll have some exciting things to share with you
when I get back... I've never been before :)

Talk soon!
xx,

3 comments:

Jeremy and Megan said...

Have fun in Toronto!! Hope you have fun, and bundle up!! (& if you do any shopping, have fun!)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love your boots!! So chic girlie.

Val said...

Your boots are adorable!!!