14 December 2011

Merry & Bright.

Don't you just LOVE the holidays?
I truly can't get enough!

This was the first snows of the season!
Such a pretty view from inside of Toast.


 & I love poinsettias throughout the house..  

...Joe and I decided to do stockings for our little nephews & neice.. 
& it just so happens their names start with A, B, C, & D :) haha

My owl ornament from Anthropologie is my favorite :)  

 I went with a silver & gold theme for presents 
and bought the silver santa paper for our niece & nephews :) 

 Birmingham is so pretty during the holidays,
I love the lights at Shain Park...
& the beautiful view of them from The Townhouse :) 
 

I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with family & friends over
the next few weeks!
I hope all of you are able to do the same!

Have a very merry & bright holiday season, dolls!
xx,

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such pretty decor! :)