22 December 2011

O Christmas Tree

 I love looking at amazingly decorated Christmas trees
and I've always loved a golden classic tree like the 
one below at the home of jewelry designer, Kendra Scott.
(Check out her blog for more details on this gorgeous tree.)
It's so warm, cozy & inviting.... & perfect.
I've often thought to myself recently, that when MR & I begin having bambino's
we will from that point forward have two tree's.. one for the kids & one for me :)
I know how fun it is to have a colorful tree when you're a wee one
so something like Kourtney Kardashian's tree below works just perfectly.

 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Merry Christmas!

xx,

3 comments:

Bunnie said...

love your blog! and your wedding video!!!!

http://angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Laur said...

My mom still does the same thing. We have our tree (but is currently white lights and looks a lot nicer than when we were kids), and her tree in the living room no one is allowed in (or we still think we are not allowed in, even though we are almost 30!) with only white and gold balls and all. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! XO

Nina said...

Looove the gold tree, so pretty!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com